electronic ignitor

I don't know. I never kept track. Mary said it was dozens. I recall fewer than 20 but Mary was a beancounter who kept track of things.

Could also add a 220 to 110 xfmr or autoxfmr.

electronic ignitors deliver about 30 watts to the electrodes so I'd think a 50 VA xfmr would suffice nicely. Just find a 50 VA xfmr with two 110-volt primaries, connect them in series, power the whole series primary and take 110 off of only one primary. The one I cited is 80 VA. The electronic ignitor's HV side is xfmr isolated from the primary circuit so the secondary center-tap ground customary and maybe code in oil ignitors would still be OK.

I'd just add a neutral.

Reply to
Don Foreman

I am commenting a couple of years after the fact for anyone who is research ing the same issue. After quite some time looking, I finally settled on All aston 2280-U from PexSupply. Be here in a couple of days, so still unproven whether it is truly "universal" or not. Good luck.

Reply to
donniebaldridge

karl did you get it to work I have the same ignitor and can not find hal

Reply to
hal

might be able to get you one that will replace it.

Reply to
Steve W.