Hot plug (?)

I don't know the heat rating for the plug but the price was certainly hot!

There have been two sellers slowly selling off similar plugs for a while. Any ideas what it might be used in/on?

Regards, Dave Carter

Reply to
Dave Carter

Dave,

That's a ridiculous price to pay for a plus, I have a least one in my garage and I thought it was nothing special.

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

Look like they could be aircraft related to me, still wouldnt pay that for one, it would treble the price of my Lister D ;-)

Reply to
martin hirst