Elgin Precision Mill / 2AB Colletts

I went to our local model engineering society group meeting this weekend. One of the new members, not yet on this list, has an old Elgin Tool Company vertical mill that he is restoring. He looking for the company's emblem, a crude pantograph attachment and COLLETTS. Apparently the 2AB colletts are rather difficuft (approaching unobtainium) to find. Actually, once in a while, Hardinge does a batch at just over $180/each. They look like a small R-8 that's 3/4 in dia with an internal 1/2-20 drawbar thread. Anyone seen any around???? If they can't be found in this group........ Thanks for the help. Respectfully, Ron Moore

Reply to
Ron Moore