Precision tool

Hello guys,
I want to build a custom precision tool (It's a 3D shape, about 5 cm long, and the smallest dimensions are in the order of 1/2 mm, I think
about a precision mill will do the job), it's made of two aluminium parts that fit together. The problem I have is to find where can I build a prototype. I have a CAD drawing, and I think I can send it to emachineshop.com, but I'm not sure they can handle this small dimensions.
Can you recommend a good shop for this small precision jobs, at an affordable price for just a couple prototypes?
Thanks a lot!
Keiv
Keiv wrote:

<<Snip>>
Where are you located?
Later,
Charlie
Send your drawings along by email and I can give you a price if I can do them, or give you someone else's contact information if I can not do it.
John Sullivan Jamlab Enterprises www.jamlab.biz