Precision tool

Hello guys,

I want to build a custom precision tool (It's a 3D shape, about 5 cm long, and the smallest dimensions are in the order of 1/2 mm, I think about a precision mill will do the job), it's made of two aluminium parts that fit together. The problem I have is to find where can I build a prototype. I have a CAD drawing, and I think I can send it to emachineshop.com, but I'm not sure they can handle this small dimensions.

Can you recommend a good shop for this small precision jobs, at an affordable price for just a couple prototypes?

Thanks a lot!

Keiv

Reply to
Keiv

Where are you located?

Later,

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie Gary

Send your drawings along by email and I can give you a price if I can do them, or give you someone else's contact information if I can not do it.

John Sullivan Jamlab Enterprises

John Sullivan