Free Ceramic Polishing Stones

Anyone want 'em? They look and feel like talc, and break down fast when used in a tumbler or vibratory table... But they are apparently
ceramic-based. Local guy has almost a 55 gal drum worth... Free if you will ... er... can pick them up.
New Jersey - 07946
E-mail or call for details. Ask for Joe Jr.
V8013-R
Interesting....
1) How hard is this stuff relative to talc? 2) Can it withstand kiln temperatures? 3) Is it EPA Hazmat?
I'd be happy to pay for a Priority Flat Rate box of the stuff so I can play with it.
The Eternal Squire