Feel like crying?

Having just transferred my stash of 100+ kits to another cupboard, I found in the back 4 x Tamiya Pz4 H kits. Nothing to cry about, but they were bought when the kit was first released back in the early 70's, and still bear the price tag of GBP £2.95. Back then the £ = @ $2.36. You work out the price inflation in 30 years!

Dave

Reply to
David Amos

Look at the bright side -- they totally redid the kit before going to the new stratospheric prices!!

Cookie Sewell AMPS

Reply to
AMPSOne