Zhengdefu 1/16 BMW 320

I have just seen this kit in a local store, Does anyone know of the origin of this kit? If its a copy would it be something like Fujimi or Revell? If anyones built this kit could they give me some idea of quality please, Darren

Reply to
Darren

I've yet to see a decent Zhengdefu kit (aka "KitTech"), most are bad copies of other kits. That's not to say they are unbuildable or can't be made to look nice. It just takes more effort.

Zhengdefu kits can be had locally (in Australia) for as little as $5 so, be careful if you're paying much more than this.

Reply to
The Raven