Precision G10

I've been trying to get to the web site for Precision G10 (

) but get an access denied error. Any other way to get to them?

Tom

Reply to
Tom Binford

Not here in MN. I get a 'grant a certificate' error then it bonbs out

Ted Novak TRA#5512

Reply to
the notorious t-e-d

John (one of the main guys behind PG10) reported today that he's shutting the company down.

Unfortunate, too -- they made awesome products, and I definitely would've bought more. I have one of their 2.6" kits that I still need to finish the last bit of work on, and get in the air!

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski

I am pretty sure the throghput on this industry is about 60% a year or more.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

NOOOO!!!! I loved their stuff. Especially the bulkheads. What will I do without them???????

Reply to
Stephen

Back to California Styling LDRS-1firstrocket.lucerne.jpg LDRS-1firstflight.jpg at

Jerry Irvine

Reply to
Jerry Irvine