Hardinge TM parts available

I finally got off my butt and took some parts off of a TM that I am parting out. These parts did not come off of a beauty queen, but I knocked off some of the ugly.

Ive got a spindle assembly, Z axis handle assembly from hand wheel to gear( shaft pitted some in the very center where there are no contact points)

y axis handwheel and collar etc. no acme shaft ( havent figured how to get it apart yet.

some powerfeed parts.

draw bar (looks like a collet closer). ( a bit ugly but should be functional.

Will have some pictures available tommorrow afternoon.

If no interest here it will go to ebay.

I dont know whats a reasonable price for these items, you tell me.

dont know it there is any interest in the table , but I will not ship it. I am in panhandle of texas.

This machine had no x axis and I didnt feel like paying for parts to put it back together.

Thanks Bill

Reply to
Bill

I'd like to convert my TM to a UM. I think all I need is the swiveling Y-axis parts. I don't suppose yours is actually a UM, is it?

Reply to
Artemia Salina

Sorry no, its just a TM war production machine that had been assigned to the GM Truck division, destined to end up on the junk heap.

Bill

Reply to
Bill