Parting out MoriSeiki SL-2 Lathe

Parting out MoriSeiki SL-2 Lathe (Yasnac 2000G control)

Some parts have already been salvaged but basic machine is still intact. Ballscrews, turret, spindle are still assembled.

I will keep/store spindle and axis drives/motors and other small parts but machine is going to the heap if no one expresses interest.

E-mail replies or call:

Kevin Germon Reliable Repair Wichita, KS (316)990-7373

remove zzz to email

Reply to
Kevin Germon

Hey Kevin, I'm not a lathe guy but I noticed that you are from Wichita and was wondering if you knew either Loyd Shanks or Jesse Barret.

Reply to
John R. Carroll