Jon Banquer knows best

Cliff,
Yo, Troll, Now that I got your attention Cliff ya got that sample profile of yours yet. You have posted 1,000 newsgroup posts since
numerous request made by me and others to prove your point but you have not posted this simple profile yet.
Talk is cheep, lets see it, Tom
another one's gone another one's gone another one bites the dust <plonk>