Re: Move To The Swamp

Phil,

If you follow the thread, it is Jon who brought his employer and supplier into this. Look above, Jon suggests we contact Siemens and query them about the Non-Disclosure Agreement (between Qualcomm and Siemens).

Cliff as a joke suggest instead call Qualcomm and ask for the CAD/CAM systems manager, see if "yonnie bunko" answers (AKA: Jon Banquer, Larryrozer ).

Think Jon doesn't quite grasp the meaning of "Non-Disclosure". If we follow Jon's recommendation above, the conversation might go something like this;

"Yes, maybe you can help me. Jon Banquer over at Qualcomm told me to call and request a copy of the Siemens/Qualcomm Proposal & Non-Disclosure Agreement."..........

"Yes, Jon Banquer, says he is a Qualcomm employee, San Diego. Sure I can spell it for you, J-O-N-A-T-H-A-N, B-A-N-Q-U-E-R. Says he works in the Qualcomm not-for-profit-machine-shop. Says he is the person in charge of the whole thing over a Qualcomm. Even said you flew in and gave him a private non-canned demo."

-- Tom

brewertr

How on Earth could you possibly be either more full of shit, yourself, or bean byproduct and nuttier Jon?

Reply to
John R. Carroll

Nothing at all which is why I mentioned it.

It's already been tried by Matt Finley (posts as Rekd on the e- Mastercam forum and on CNC Zone ) It blew up in Matt Finley's face. I have no doubt others will try it as well.

He's not. Tom Brewer is a proven Usenet liar.

Certainly anyone's right to ask.

Actually, what happened Phil is John Carroll thought he would try and bury me when he posted who I work for. Like Matt Finley (Rekd) it blew up in John Carroll's face as well. John Carroll once tried to hire me and I told him no. He never got over it. Tom Brewer tried the same thing by constantly posting who I work for and it hasn't worked out for Tom Brewer, either. Further, I've never said I work for a "not- for-profit-machine-shop" this is yet another lie that Tom Brewer and the real, fake Joe788 have posted. I did say Siemens flew someone in to give me a non-canned demo. I never said it was a private demo just for me and this is yet another Tom Brewer lie. Tom Brewer does lots and lots of lying. I was also the first contact with our Siemens VAR. My boss asked me to structure the demo of NX and handle the arrangements for it.

Keep in mind, Phil these are the exact same proven liars who over the past weeks and months claimed I was fired, I would never last a year, etc. I have been there almost two years now and I'm in serious violation of the Bill Triffet law of how long a machinist / CADCAM programmer should stay in one place! I happen to agree that Bill Triffet is correct in this matter.

Reply to
Joe788

rote:

I don't lie, Phil but many people on Usenet do.

Imagine that! ;>)

Reply to
Joe788

Yes you are overly sensitive, it is nothing more than a joke.

Phil, NOTICE above where its a hypothetical conversation that follows. Has absolutely NOTHING to do with you, or what's real. It is a hypothetical conversation with Siemens...per Jon's recommendation to cal them and ask for a copy of their non-disclosure with Qualcomm.

You didn't say anything Phil, nor did Jon say you flew out to meet him.

The Hypothetical conversation is based on Jon's previous posts, where he said to call Siemens and enquire into their non-disclosure. It's where Jon in previous posts said Siemens flew out to California to give him a live non-canned demo.

IT's a Joke Phil, busting Jon's balls is all nothing more. No one is going to take this live. I was pointing out how dumb it is on Jon's part to tell people to call Siemens and ask them about their Non-Disclosure agreement with Qualcomm. He needs to look up the meaning of NON-DISCLOSURE.

-- Tom

brewertr

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Tom Brewer will machine any part for $49.95.

His real dad would paint any car. See:

I'd be happy to meet, Phil. Show him our shop, CADCAM systems, etc.

If you really want to laugh suggest you look in the mirror. That's a joke!

Already got a call today... just something else you're wrong about, Brewer.

I don't need to look up anything. You need to look up the meaning of complete idiot. Notice the picture of you next to the definition?

Reply to
Joe788

Jon,

What does NON-disclosure mean?

In Jonnie-Donkers-Land, does it mean inviting people on the Internet to call the parties involved and ask for information?

An accusation you make constantly Jon but you have yet to post a single example to prove your point.

And what exactly does NON-disclosure mean to you Jon?

You talk about your work all the time Jon and it's no secret who you work for.

Nor did I ever accuse you of saying it JON. I said you work for a "not-for-profit-machine-shop", there is a difference. It's a personal opinion, based on your posts, meaning, not a lie.

This is all you have said Jon and you repeated numerous times. It means they flew out to give YOU a non-canned demo.

Up to this point Jon, you purposefully, by omission, led people to believe it was a private demo. Not until now have you ever said anyone else other than you was involved in the demo. I haven't seen a single post of yours where you used "US" or "WE" or anything else to describe more than yourself receiving the demo.

You have yet to provide one example to support your accusation.

I never said any such thing Jon, does that mean you are a liar?

Again not a lie Jon, it's opinion. Knowledgeable people just couldn't believe Qualcomm could be that utterly clueless when it comes to their not-for-profit-machine-shop.

-- Tom

brewertr

Who do you work for, Brewer?

Do you even have a job?

Is there a reason you can't find a job?

Reply to
Joe788

When I said no one is going to take it live, was in reference to Siemens or Qualcomm. Calling to see who the head of your CAD/CAM department is or calling Siemens to request a copy of their non-disclosure agreement with Qualcomm.

-- Tom

brewertr

Brewer has be caught lying numerous times.

Notice how Brewer won't say who he works for or if he even has a job.

Reply to
Joe788

Since Jonnie has never been able to post an example of Brewer lying, I would have to surmise that Jonnie is the one doing the lying.

Brewer is smart, unlike our Jonnie. He realizes that Larry the Loser or JB or one of the many others lurking in JB's head would be dumb enough to try and harass Brewer at home or at work.

Jonnie has been obsessing over Joe788's identity for ages now. Not knowing is driving him nuts (nuttier). Thanks to Joe788!

Jonnie has never been able to kick anybodies anything anywhere except in his dreams.

Keep it up, Entertaining Jonnie!

gk

Reply to
gk

Not true, you have yet to post a single example, although I have posted a number of yours Jon.

Not material to the discussion.

-- Tom

brewertr

Very true and I've posted many of them. Same with the real, fake Joe788.

I don't lie so that's not possible, Son Of Scheib.

LOL. Sure it is. Tell us again how you got screwed because you worked for 10 years and then got kicked to the curb because you were so stupid you didn't have equal or controlling interest in the business you were involved in. I can see what the majority owner dumped your worthless ass.... your dead weight.

Can you post some more pictures of your clapped out shit, Brewer? I need another good laugh.

Reply to
Joe788

I never said I got screwed, it was a great run for many years.

I said more than a decade Jon, you're still having math, reading and comprehension issues I see.

Nope, I left when SOB (Son Of Boss) came to work for us.

One owner, family business, I knew that going in.

As an employee, what companies have you worked for Jon, where you ended up with a controlling interest?

Sorry all gone, didn't know you were still interested in buying clapped out shit. I gave the vises away, free to good home.

Need a good laugh, go back and re-read your posts on certifying the thread plug gages and champher check gage bought at auction Jon.

For a real hoot read your questions and attempts to blend a scratch Jon. Even after you were given detailed instructions by Vinny you got it all screwed up.

You pose as an expert Jon, but you have yet to demonstrate you poses anything more than a passing familiarity with CAD/CAM, CNC Programming or General Machining subject, making you our EGG-Spurt.

-- Tom

brewertr

Read this again and answer the questions, liar:

Who do you work for, Brewer?

Do you even have a job?

Is there a reason you can't find a job?

Reply to
Joe788

I did answer, don't blame me for your poor reading comprehension issues.

-- Tom

brewertr

Some of the Stuff you gave away was new, or in excellent shape.

And those that received some of it are very grateful!

Reply to
Gunner Asch