Unimat SL

I've been given an old Unimat SL mini-lathe with a lot of strange
attachments
for it. If anybody can give me any information or manual about this machine
I would very much appreciate it. The guy who gave the lathe it to me never
used
it, nor did the guy who gave it to him!
TIA
Mike
Reply to
Mike Stanford
Have a look here for starters
David Billington
Many thanks Dave, that's definately put me on the right track
Mike
Reply to
Mike Stanford
This might get you started on your parts identification

Don
Reply to
Brassman
Thanks Don, that's another great help in finding out how and what bit goes where on this micro-lathe.
Many thanks Mike
Mike Stanford