Unimat SL

I've been given an old Unimat SL mini-lathe with a lot of strange attachments for it. If anybody can give me any information or manual about this machine I would very much appreciate it. The guy who gave the lathe it to me never used it, nor did the guy who gave it to him!

TIA

Mike

Reply to
Mike Stanford

Have a look here for starters

David Billington

Many thanks Dave, that's definately put me on the right track

Mike

Reply to
Mike Stanford

This might get you started on your parts identification

Don

Reply to
Brassman

Thanks Don, that's another great help in finding out how and what bit goes where on this micro-lathe.

Many thanks Mike

Mike Stanford