Rocol and headaches?

Has anybody here suffered headaches as the result of using Rocol cutting fluid in a confined space?

gareth stelde de volgende uitleg voor :

When I use on the mill or lathe it smokes and stinks like h#$%. I reckon it's meant for hand tools only.

Thanks, I googled for "rocol" and "headache" and got lots and lots of medical caveats about the stuff!