Anyone got a t&c grinder ?

Hi,
I need to make a T-Slot of a non-standard size and I wondered if anyone here has the facility to grind a 5mm neck on an 8mm slot drill
for me ? I don't need the neck to have cutting edges or anything complicated, it just needs to pass through a 5mm bolt slot that I can make seperately.
Beer token available to anyone who can/will do the job for me.
Many thanks,
Mike