Parting Out Mori Seiki VMC

for sale: parting out a Mori Seiki VMC; not certain of the model, will take photos of the data plate later today or tomorrow. this unit came into the scrapyard when I wasn't there - it was craned into the roll-off; it shows some damag e. I'm removing boards and other pieces from the cabinet; I've also grabbe d the control (FANUC Model 10 or 11 I think).

if you have something you need off this machine let me know; if you're in t he area (carson city, nv) you may also come by and do a pick-&-pull. the m achine looks like about a 30' x 16" (table) model.

if I had been there I would have had the machine placed out in the open but too late for that now as our forklift is too small to pick the unit up; th e owner rented a large crane from the US Rental yard across the street and had it loaded into the roll-off. supposedly the machine was a runner havin g some small problems that the previous owner gave up on.

some photos at my reno craigslist ad:

tnx, barry carson city, nv snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
barrytuttleman

Control is a FANUC 10M; I have posted some pics to the craigslist ad

barrytuttleman