Emco Compact 5

FYI.... The discussion group for this lathe/mill system is located at:

zoned

According to zoned :

Could you not have mentioned that it was a yahoogroup -- to save those of us who avoid such the trouble?

Or was that the purpose of using a tinyurl? The whole URL is not that long so as to need to use tinyurl other than for obfuscation, as you can see below.

And -- as far as I can tell without joining, it does not deal with *my* Compact-5 -- the Compact-5/CNC.

DoN.

Reply to
DoN. Nichols

Currently, most of the discussion has been about the CNC version.

Reply to
zoned

According to zoned :

O.K. But it will still have to do so without me, as I will

*not* sign onto a YahooGroup.

Enjoy, DoN.

Reply to
DoN. Nichols

Why not? I'm signed on to dozens of them. I haven't seen a downside, but maybe I'm missing something?

Rex

Reply to
Rex B

Yahoo-groups are _such_ a PITA to read. I have signed in a single group, because I had to. :-(( You can chase me around the world with that crap.

Nick

Reply to
Nick Müller