Emco Repair

Is anyone able to, or knows someone who is able to, repair EMCO CNC machines? I am having an issue with one of my machines (it is the strangest issue) and I think someone needs to repair something. However, Emco wants to charge me hundreds of $ just to CALL them, before they even send someone here.

Reply to
Ratedr

There is a Yahoo group that is very helpful on the small Emco machines.

Reply to
RB

Advertise your need on Craig's List. You may find a very skilled electrician locally. We're out there.

N Morrison

Which EMCO machine?

What is it doing (or not doing)?

The only one which I know anything about is the Compact-5/CNC. (And a tiny bit about the F2 milling machine, which uses the same controller board.)

Good Luck, DoN.

Reply to
DoN. Nichols