Emco Repair?

Is anyone here, or does anyone know of a good person who can repair
Emco Machines? I have an Emco 320 that is having backlash issues, and
I think the ballscrews or something in it need to be replaced, but I
dont trust any of my mechanics here to open up a $$ machine and take
the chance of breaking it more! Please contact me with any info, and
if you yourself are the repairer, please let me know your location and
your pricing structure ($/hr, travel, etc)
Reply to
Ratedr
Suggest you might want to indicate proximate area you are located in as not to waste people's time.
Wes
Reply to
clutch