Enco Free Shipping over $50 for May 2007

Anyone have the code I need to order a bunch of stuff.

Thank, Steve

Reply to
Sierevello

from the "mill/drill" yahoo group. I see Mr. Kraus has a different code! I won't know until I order this month, if the one I'm going to try will work.

Does Enco issue multiple codes to, say, track customer information-gathering habits? ;)

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Reply to
Mizz Patty

Not for this perpetual monthly free-shipping thing.

Reply to
Richard J Kinch

Maybe.. the free shipping codes they issue each month in their monthly specials emails, is different from the codes mailed on the Hot Deals sales flyers.

WB metalworking projects

Wild Bill