Enco is done

I got an email from MSC/enco today saying enco is done as of August. You can still get the cheaper enco prices on items you already bought for upto the next year.

Obviously the discounts are going to go away come august, no matter how they word stuff. Full MSC price time.

Zoro is still around though, but they rarely if ever offer discount codes like enco did every 13 hours.

Reply to
Cydrome Leader

When I saw the discounts arriving in swarms I figured they were done.

Reply to
Bill

I received the new MSC/Enco catalog over the weekend and began my mourning.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

I was wondering why I was suddenly getting a bunch of emails from MSC ...

Reply to
Terry Coombs

Surprisingly, I never got those.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

I'm getting them almost every day -- but I'm not *reading* them, because they are in HTML and I use an e-mail client (by choice) without support for HTML. (It is too easy to pull nasty tricks hidden in the HTML, as spamers do.)

Enjoy, DoN.

Reply to
DoN. Nichols