Engine fabrication from basic hand tools

Here are a couple of steam engines which have been made with basic hand tools:

Where is Abrasha when we need him? ;-)

Mikr Mandaville

Reply to
MikeMandaville

Nice looking engines. Considering the tools and material available. They remind me of the toys that children are building in poor countries. And I do not mean that negative! The use-what-you-can-find-and-the-rest-is-your-ingenuity-look makes them attractive.

Nick

Reply to
Nick Mueller