Russian garages

Hello all,

I found an interesting story on the BBC website. It was about how Russian men build garages and how this is a mystery to women. Here is the link:

The article is located on the right of the page under "IN PICTURES" it is called "Male Bonding". Well, st least that is the location today. In a few days you might need to do search on the website to find it. Good luck and hope you enjoy it.

Richard

Reply to
ibrich

Try:

Excellent link. I wonder if Iggy has vodka and pickles in his?

Wes

Reply to
Wes

Not vodka, but I have a fridge in the garage, and am just about to set up a computer there.

Ignoramus31088

You have a stacked and Packed?

Oooooooo!!!! Good Kharma!!!

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner

Those guys are living the dream. I can only hope to one day have a sauna in my garage. A lot of what I do also seems to be a mystery to my wife, but she is pretty tolerant anyhow.

Reply to
curly

Three weeks ago we attended the "wake" for my wife's brother, held in his "garage". When he started his plumbing business, he converted his single garage to an office (there was no space available in his small home) and added a workshop behind, including furnace, indoor plumbing, etc. After turning the business over to his son, the "office" underwent further modification. These Russians had nothing on him except perhaps some still have room for a car. Gerry :-)} London, Canada

Reply to
Gerald Miller

So you have pickles. What kind?

Wes

Reply to
Wes

Yeah but those pictures must all be fakes because there isn't a calender of the Rigid Tool girls tacked up on any of the walls in the pics. Nobody could have a set up like that without one. Impossible. Dave

Reply to
dav1936531

Agree. I see microwave, computer, TV, tools. Absolutely no wall art. Got to be fake.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Marrs
åx?MAkÂ@?ïû+ÞÉÒKD¤?V?^J H¥Pz?$c²¸?]?ýõ?3¼ýö}ÓÐqñ²|~Z.0sqÕÜÆ7/C??Z³6®0?üjÌÚnÆù?©C?"b'ÊèmS`Å!i9??±£}ÞT\S?8â`Õ?äÀzn7ª&?á?!|ÙÖ6øqhmp?Hõ?¤âAþ4?üÂúq¸æ2ZàS*iN¨%¹å8b??}(b°¹¶ÏÊC/ª¶r\?q¦Ì_(Z±¾E(PN¨?µ í¤Ç0?¼¹ë}Q¢p½{?&09û?=&??;Ú@¸?|?9Û-ú?ò¸?þÄ4Cgë.ò¬áNùEF«xÊ?©Òhc?ÙgõhÌ«ù??
Reply to
Wes

Oh Man, Wess! Brings back a plesant memory. Elvira (Cassandra Peterson) I fixed her compuer once.

Sweet lady.

Richard

Reply to
cavelamb himself

That looks like a calender of Renoir paintings. The guy probably dug it out of a trash bin somewhere. Some may consider that "fine art", but it isn't the Rigid Tool girls.

It's a well known scientific fact that pleasant images of the Rigid Tool girls ward off the brain damaging effects of Bondo vapours. Everyone knows that no auto work can be done without this critical safety device. Ergo: the pics are fakes. Dave

Reply to
dav1936531

Hi Guys:

I'm going through the current topics to hopefully suggest a way to tag valid RCM traffic.

Add RCM: on the beginning of the title line - BEFORE the obligatory OT?

Hang tiugh - keep posting.

CaveLamb

Reply to
cavelamb himself