Re: Anyone For A 1/72 "SPRUCE GOOSE"???

Wow, I could drive over sometime and see if they take walk-ins. :) And I didn't even hear of this!

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

ISTR an article around 20 - 25 years ago in IPMS Q or J that covered a scratchbuilt Spruce Goose. I think it was carved foam covered with plastic. The 2 Antonovs will be cool too.

Reply to
Frank May

Very interesting. Liked the look of the Antonovs, but intrigued by the links (that failed) to Ken Duffey building them. Are you busy at the moment, Ken?

Jon.

Reply to
Jonathan Stilwell

Getting ready to go to St P (Il-38), Moscow (MAKS), Tver (An-22 ?), Torzhok (Ka-50) & Ryazan (Tu-95).

The story is that I helped Chris Rodak with some drawings and photos - so he promised me one of the first kits - on the understanding that I built it and did a review.

The link from his website is in anticipation of that review !

So - I'm not planning anything for the next 6 months !

See you at Heathrow on Saturday !

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Ken Duffey - Flanker Freak & Russian Aviation Enthusiast Flankers Website -
Ken Duffey

Gonna' need a bigger club stand....

Reply to
Jonathan Stilwell