National markings in 1/72 scale.

Hmm, I know that it is quite easy (and its not hard to see why) to get sheets of national markings for American and British subjects down the years. But I would like to know if there are any sheets available aimed for 1/72 aircraft modellers that cover other airforces not just in Europe but further afield.

Particularly, a set of roundels covering the air forces of Denmark, Norway and Finland would be nice. I don't have any Danish roundels at all. The ones for Norway are getting too old and the Finnish ones are the wrong size, that I have.

Answers please on r.m.s

Thanks,

Trevor

Reply to
87015

I don't know about the norwgian or finnish markings, but the danish are available in Denmark. Try to contact Stoppel Hobby at

The site is in danish but the e-mail adress good enough.

Also another hobbyshob I belive should have the markings i stock can be found at

This site is also available i english.

Kristian Kjeldsen Denmark

"87015" skrev i en meddelelse news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

Reply to
Kristian Kjeldsen

GalDecal has Finnish roundels in several sizes. Check Hannants for availability.

Vesa Halme

Stoppel are still in business? Wow, I think my supply of Swedish and Danish roundels are getting low after all these years. I'd heard they were out of business.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

aircraft

ESCI made a series of decals some years ago. I believe they made a variety of national insignia for a variety of countries. The ESCI decals I have used were thick and did not adhere well, so be warned.

Ron

Reply to
OSTIAANTIC

Pretty much my experiences with Esci's decals. I'd suggest a sealer coat ASAP if using them.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak