European metalworking photos

Just got back from a couple of weeks in France and Spain. There is no shortage of fabulous metalworking over there. I'm no pro photographer but here are some shots I took. They were automatically assembled by a tool I have just acquired called "Photoshop Elements" so the Web page looks a little canned.

Enjoy .. Grant

Reply to
Grant Erwin

Welcome back - nice shots.

Nice trip it was so it looks like.

Martin

Reply to
Eastburn

Hey Grant,

Nice pictures.

I would have asked this privately, but can't get your email address right. I'd appreciate a full pixel version of your first picture ChurchDoor. My email address is above.

Thanks, Steve Smith

Reply to
Steve Smith

[...]

Thanks for sharing your photos, they are wonderful! As an aside, I especially enjoyed the nomenclature: It appears that what they call "grills", we call "burglar bars." (g)

Reply to
Tom Stovall