do you have a project Web page?

Over on alt.crafts.blacksmithing they just did an exercise where
they asked people to add their name (not email address, this wasn't
about spam) to a list of names and hometowns. It was kind of
interesting how that went. Guys from all over. Anyway, that got me
to thinking - what if we did a list like that of regular posters
to r.c.m. who have a Web page with pictures of projects they have
made. It sure would make for a lot of happy clicking and it also
might help us "get to know" each other better.
Anyway, here goes:
If you post regularly to rec.crafts.metalworking and you have a Web
page with photos of projects (1 or 1000) please add it to the list:
Grant Erwin, Kirkland Washington

Grant Erwin
Piggyback, I know, but also be aware that the metalworking site has an 'RCM frequent poster page.'
A photo and a brief blurb would be appreciated.
Jim
jim rozen
-- =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Mike Graham | Metalworker, rustic, part-time zealot. mike 'at' @metalmangler.com | | Caledon, Ontario, Canada
Reply to
Mike Graham
know each other better.... but anybody like me: old and sweaty, who wants to know them????? I want to better myself, dont want to know anyone like me, nor would i be interested in joining any club who would allow me to become a member......
Reply to
jim
I don't have a page for current projects per se, but my metalworkking projects are found throughout my web site, since I have done some metalwork on my TQ racecar, and much on my various models, especially the model race cars.
Grant Erw> > Over on alt.crafts.blacksmithing they just did an exercise where > they asked people to add their name (not email address, this wasn't > about spam) to a list of names and hometowns. It was kind of > interesting how that went. Guys from all over. Anyway, that got me > to thinking - what if we did a list like that of regular posters > to r.c.m. who have a Web page with pictures of projects they have > made. It sure would make for a lot of happy clicking and it also > might help us "get to know" each other better. > > Anyway, here goes: > > If you post regularly to rec.crafts.metalworking and you have a Web > page with photos of projects (1 or 1000) please add it to the list: > > Grant Erwin, Kirkland Washington
Don Stauffer
I've got casting stuff on my web page, see sig.
Tim
-- In the immortal words of Ned Flanders: "No foot longs!" Website @

Tim Williams
I have a web site, and everything on that site was made by me. There more than 60 pieces of metal jewelry on there. (Click Slide Show button). Mostly precious metals and also stainless steel and some titanium.
On the site I also have two projects documented from start to finish in photographs. (Click the Process button). They are two rings. I have another two projects completely photographed but not edited and turned into web pages yet. Just another thing I haven't gotten to yet.
Abrasha
Abrasha
Good idea Grant, heres a couple
with more to come.
Brett from western Ohio
Reply to
Brett
I think most rcm regulars have already seen my metal-mashing pages at
but for those who haven't, there they are.
-- you can contact me via
Bruce Simpson
Good idea Grant, heres a couple
with more to come.
Brett from western Ohio
Reply to
Brett
Here's mine
Doug Arthurs Kent bridge Ontario

Doug Arthurs
Here's the latest summary. I won't be adding to this for the next coupla weeks because I'm going to be in France and Spain. Keep 'em coming, folks. This makes some fascinating browsing! - Grant
Grant Erwin, Kirkland Washington
Graham, Caledon, Ontario
Nichols
Williams
San Francisco, CA
from western Ohio
Simpson, New Zealand
Lyford
Hauer
Dermer
Forsyth, South Africa
Cramond, Australia
Riser
R. North
Arthurs, Kentbridge Ontario
Powell, Vashon Island, WA
Grant Erwin
Heh heh..... Along the lines of what Jim wrote , I mostly don't give a crap about a bunch of other grimy metalmongers, or want to associate much with people like myself (whom I see quite enough of, thank you ,lol.
Still, I'll probably go through the list later , eating, and look at y'all's work , because I'm sure it will be interesting. I've put a couple pix in the dropbox the last 2 years, and there are examples of the kind of things I make for a living at
My hobbies include.........
Dar
Reply to
Dar Shelton
R. North
Arthurs, Kentbridge Ontario
Powell, Vashon Island, WA
Gunner, Central California
outdated.
"Anyone who cannot cope with firearms is not fully human. At best he is a tolerable subhuman who has learned to wear shoes, bathe and not make messes in the house." With appologies to RAH..
Reply to
Gunner
I don't post regularly, but do read postings when I get a chance...
Frank, Ontario
Frank
[...]
Central California
outdated.
You will find my latest here under Workshop Jesse L Zufall Silt, Co

Jesse L Zufall
Geoff Merryweather, New Zealand home made rolling road dyno page (and the worlds best Christmas pudding recipe) at
geoff merryweather
OK, here's my most recent major project.
Richard Coke
Reply to
Richard Coke
R. North
Arthurs, Kentbridge Ontario
Powell, Vashon Island, WA
Don foreman, Fridley MN
Don Foreman
Glad you liked it. To settle one question a few people asked: No, it was not a kit. It was built from steel tubing, aluminum sheet and rolls of fiberglass.
Are you in Kansas or is that just a nickname? I spent many years around Kansas City and Lawrence.
Richard Coke
Reply to
Richard Coke