Home Shop Machinist collection

I've been around a long time, and I've patiently collected every single issue of
Home Shop Machinist. Now I'm done. If anyone is interested, I'm offering the
entire collection for sale. Price is face value times number of issues, the
standard price for used metalworking magazines. Shipping extra, of course. If
anyone wants to correspond with me about this, please go read my email address
from the graphic contained in this Web page and email me offline:

Grant Erwin
Kirkland, Washington
Reply to
Grant