PING Karl Townsend

Karl, earlier you posted that you'd emailed me a copy of the Bridgeport slotter manual. It didn't show up, and my guess is that you tried to remove NOSPAM from this email address and send it there. Well, that's phony too. To get my real email address for reasons like sending me manuals (THANK YOU!!) go to

which will show you a graphic which contains my email address in a non-spambot-harvestable form.

Whew.

Grant Erwin Kirkland, Washington

Reply to
Grant Erwin

You got mail. Let me know if it got there.

Reply to
Karl Townsend