need a 1/4" or 1/8" grinding wheel

I need a wheel I am going to try to dress with a weird profile for an experiment. I see lots of 7 x 1/4" x 1-1/4" wheels going on ebay but they tend to go it lots of 9 or 10. I need *one*. Anyone recently spring for a whole box (which would be a thousand year supply in my shop) and want to part with one? Also could use one or two 1/16" cutoff wheels in 7" dia.

To email me visit

do not reply to this posting as this email address has no meaning whatever and my actual email address can not be inferred from it.

Grant Erwin Kirkland, Washington

Reply to
Grant Erwin