any 14" Walker Turner band saw owners?

I have a 14" Walker Turner wood/metal bandsaw which I completely refurbished in

1997. That was a protracted process, and now nearly 10 years later I realized I still have one part left over which I can't figure out. I don't know where it goes or what it does. If you have one of these saws and are willing, please visit
and send me an email offline and I'll send you a picture of the part in question so you can match it up.

Grant Erwin Kirkland, Washington

Reply to
Grant Erwin

Gunner raises his hand.

send me one and Ill see if I can match it.

"If I'm going to reach out to the the Democrats then I need a third hand.There's no way I'm letting go of my wallet or my gun while they're around."

"Democrat. In the dictionary it's right after demobilize and right before demode` (out of fashion).

-Buddy Jordan 2001

Reply to
Gunner