Home Shop Machinist collection

I've been around a long time, and I've patiently collected every single issue of Home Shop Machinist. Now I'm done. If anyone is interested, I'm offering the entire collection for sale. Price is face value times number of issues, the standard price for used metalworking magazines. Shipping extra, of course. If anyone wants to correspond with me about this, please go read my email address from the graphic contained in this Web page and email me offline:

Grant Erwin Kirkland, Washington

Reply to
Grant