Any interest in Blacksmithing Here?

Every now and then, I have posted a message on alt.crafts.blacksmithing to folks who may be monitoring the newsgroup and are wondering how to get started in blacksmithing. To that end, I would dig around for that old post, sometimes without much success. Then I'd have to rewrite it; No more.

So, today I have added a page to my website on the subject:

Guaranteed "Metal Content", Pete Stanaitis

Reply to
spaco

I personally enjoy your blacksmithing messages.

Ignoramus2699

Several of us lurk in RCM, sci.engr.joining.welding, and ACB Pete.

You and "Chilla" inspire a whole lot more folks than you may realize.

Reply to
RAM³