Any interest in Blacksmithing Here?

Every now and then, I have posted a message on alt.crafts.blacksmithing
to folks who may be monitoring the newsgroup and are wondering how to
get started in blacksmithing. To that end, I would dig around for that
old post, sometimes without much success. Then I'd have to rewrite it;
No more.
So, today I have added a page to my website on the subject:

Guaranteed "Metal Content",
Pete Stanaitis
Reply to
spaco
I personally enjoy your blacksmithing messages.
Ignoramus2699
Several of us lurk in RCM, sci.engr.joining.welding, and ACB Pete.
You and "Chilla" inspire a whole lot more folks than you may realize.
Reply to
RAM³