How to get started in blacksmithing

Every now and then, I post a message to folks who may be monitoring this newsgroup and are wondering how to get started in blacksmithing. To
that end, I would dig around for that old post, sometimes without much success. Then I'd have to rewrite, No more.
So, today I have added a page to my website on the subject:
http://www.spaco.org/Blacksmithing/GetStartedBsmthg.htm
Pete Stanaitis ---------------------