European metalworking photos

Just got back from a couple of weeks in France and Spain. There is no shortage of fabulous metalworking over there. I'm no pro photographer
but here are some shots I took. They were automatically assembled by a tool I have just acquired called "Photoshop Elements" so the Web page looks a little canned.
http://www.tinyisland.com/EuropeMetalwork2003/index.htm
Enjoy .. Grant
Welcome back - nice shots.
Nice trip it was so it looks like.
Martin
--
Martin Eastburn, Barbara Eastburn
Hey Grant,
Grant Erwin wrote:

[...]
Thanks for sharing your photos, they are wonderful! As an aside, I especially enjoyed the nomenclature: It appears that what they call "grills", we call "burglar bars." (g)
--
Tom Stovall, CJF
Farrier & Blacksmith