New to the group

Hi everyone, I just started my search for the tools, its going to take me awhile as I have only receintly moved 700 miles from home just out of college just
married starting my new life here in Indiana, and now a new hobby. I have been reading what I can on the internet and the other day bought the book "The Art of Blacksmithing". Im looking forward to getting going.
Binford (The Tool-Man)