Eurotunnel boring machine for sale

One of the Eurotunnel boring machines is for sale on eBay:

It won't fit in my small flat, unfortunately. 8-)

Leon

Reply to
Leon Heller

IIRC, they buried the TBM's. Having met in the middle and with the tunnel lined behind them, there was no way out. And not worth disassembling. They pointed them down, to dig their own graves. Again, it's IIRC and I've been wrong before.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt

Now, how do I convince my wife that I need one of those...

Remember to call before you dig.

p.

Phillip Vogel

So, I ran it past my wife, and she said "Great, just another thing to take up space in the basement." So, I told her we could use it to make the mother of all basements. I don't think we're gonna get far with this.

p.

Reply to
Phillip Vogel

No, they wouldn't fit - the tunnel was _lined_ behind them as they dug. Not to mention the tunnel finishing that following behind. Bob

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt

Tell her it is only US$0.13 per pound.

A bargain!

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

Man -

What a basement I could have.

Oh yea - a fast track from home to work! Just have to buy a parking lot there to have an elevator of sorts.

Martin ;-)

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn

I spent the whole time touring the Titan Missile Museum in Tucson thinking that very same thing. "Why without this missile stuck here, this would be a helova nice dive tank!

Joel. phx

Reply to
Joel Corwith

Dive Tank, Round ball tank - aka BB's, Gunshot and that stuff - tall drop into water that quenches the heat.

Always wondered - saw a show were a couple bought one in Kansas. Had a large section like a house, then the big bays were the shop with plenty of room. extreme homes IIRC.

Martin

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn