Executive Order aims to reduce our dependence on foreign manufacturing and mining

This looks like a way to reduce our military's dependency on Chinese sources of minerals and manufacturing. Kudos to the President on this executive order:

Hisler

Read the article...its very interesting in a number of ways.....

Gunner

-- "The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their? president.. Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince".

Reply to
Gunner Asch

The end of the foreign made weapons? SIG P226?

-- Cheers,

John B.

Reply to
John B.