trade show?

Looking for manufacturing trade shows that might be coming up in the u.s. particularly in the CNC router table field,

cutting pockets and such in closed and open cell foam information/processes are of interest along with aluminum milling and plasma/laser cutting

seems I'm locked to my area in google for some reason (google is really starting to get crap for searching for general information)

Reply to
notanyspam

Try

or google for "cnc trade show"

Complain to Google about it. They can tell you how to get out of the net. I hate to think that Google censors our searches now, but I heard it was true. I think I'll join you in the complaint.

-- When you are kind to someone in trouble, you hope they'll remember and be kind to someone else. And it'll become like a wildfire. -- Whoopi Goldberg

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Westec is this month - that will have what you want - it's a huge show, and it's sponsored by SAE and ASME.

Bill

That is because is it set up to remember your previous searches and where you are, and to present nearby things first.

You need to turn off cookies, javascript, and other things so Google does not know that you are you.

Good Luck, DoN.

Reply to
DoN. Nichols

thank you, I did do a search like that, and that did not come up

I will drop google I line about it

thanks!

Reply to
notanyspam

thanks! I won't be able to make that show this soon, (too bad because I will be in Texas in April that is half way there!) but I have a place to keep up to date with

Reply to
notanyspam

thanks! did not think to look for wood working when it comes to doing aluminum and foams

Reply to
notanyspam

They are "helping" and providing "relevant" results not censoring......

Reply to
Dennis

hahah, they are providing help to their revenue through corporate advertisers, which I understand, Google is merely a profit machine these days, they are not "providing" "relevant" results for us.

Scroogle was much better in getting research results over paid advertisers

Reply to
notanyspam

Thank you Gunner, I have much to learn about CNC router table, I'm trying to decide which router to buy now, the porter cable 7518 has spindle speeds from

10000-21000 and I as definitely thinking 10000 being too fast for foams and aluminum, I am not a machinist, and only have worked around a few mills, and have done basic turning on lathes, I did run davenport 5 spindle screw machines darn near 30 years ago,
Reply to
notanyspam

--Google "WESTEC"

Reply to