[MDMC] Video feed from NAMES show

Hey all,

This came this morning, and I thought might be of interest to some.

Brian Lawson. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Once again the Metro Detroit Metal Workers will be hosting a live video feed from the NAMES show. For all who live too far away or on the wrong side of the ocean you can log in to the MDMC website and check in on the show. The new location has internet at their location so the speed will be better. We should get better quality video and audio this year.

When you click on the "live video" tab and the video starts you will have to suffer thru a 30 second commercial and then the live video will begin.

Go to

the "Live Video" tab

It's that easy. The video is dependent on Adobe Flash player so if you cannot see the video check to see if you have flash installed.

We will be live on Saturday, April 21st Only, from 9:00AM to 6:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time.

Spread the word

Reply to
Brian Lawson

--Looks like I missed the boat! Will they post any 'dead' video??

Reply to
steamer

Hey Steamer,

Well, a few companies, in particular Mike Rhemus, used to do video of the displays. He is now Model Engine Builder . I don't know for sure now, but I think Joe Rice's may have some too.

And of course, there are always pix around within days of the show. Some of the best in the past were done by Errol Groff at New England Model Engineers Society (NEMES) .

All worth a try.

Brian Lawson

Reply to
Brian Lawson