F/S Welders-update

I tested and serviced two of the 4 welders and they are running fine. The AC-225 has normal length leads ..someone had added a longer power cord to it (14ga!!!) the same diameter as the welding leads.

The Lincoln IdealArc 250 had an issue with the indicator pointer, so when I was fixing that, I did a full clean, lube, burnished the switch contacts etc etc. It too now runs like a champ. I burned a stick of 5/16

6013 and cranked it up to a full 300 amps. Lordy that lays down a bead..wooohooo!

Anyways..they are both up for sale now. Id like to get $150 for the

225, and $250 for the 300 amper. Everything of course is open to negotiation..and dead presidents negotiates really well.

Prices are based on Ebay, Craigslist and local prices. Shrug. Trades are considered but cash is king and Christmas is coming up fast.

Both are single phase 220 and suitable for the home shop. The Idealarc has HUGE power factor capacitors in it, so thats a big blessing, and is on the factory 3 wheeled cart. Its actually pretty good looking cosmeticly too. The AC-225 is about normal looking for a used on.

It looks like this one..but is AC only

Located near Bakersfield, Cal.

I could possible deliver to So. Cal.

Gunner

Political Correctness

Gunner

Gunner, if you have a working wirefeed unit (not power suppply), at a decent price, I will be interested.

Ignoramus18033

Ill keep that in mind. The power supply for the MIG appears to have an issue with a primary transformer. The connector plug from the wire feeder to the power supply has at least 15 pins..its a pretty feature packed unit.

Gunner

Political Correctness

Gunner

Sounds good. Let me know. I can even send you a big sturdy box filled with packing materials, along with the payment, so that it would be easier for you to pack safely. I could also pring a UPS label for you, all you would do is cash the check, put the wirefeed in the box, and slap on the label and schedule pickup (or drop off at a UPS store).

Ignoramus18033

Let me ponder on it. I may wind up keeping it and hunting down a CV power supply to run it and building an interface.

Gunner

Political Correctness

Gunner