fa: 4 MT live center

I put new bearings in this center (the old ones were damaged) because I hate to just throw things away

Bill Noble

How many bearings? If it's a 3 bearing center might be worth a little more, and should be stated in the listing.

Already got a replacement for my dead one. I prefer the extended point style. They call them "CNC" but I've had one on my manual lathe for years and find it works great to avoid the tool.

Thank You, Randy

Remove 333 from email address to reply.

Reply to
Randy

This one is a two bearing unit - a tapered roller bearing thrust bearing at the rear and a ball bearing at the front.

Reply to
Bill Noble