FA: A great South Bend 7 Shaper

Hello,

I'm putting my shaper up on eBay because I'm moving my shop.

My new shop is 1/4 the size of my current shop, and a lot of machinery has to go!

Patrick Mullarky pat(remove_this)@nwce.com Bellevue, WA

Reply to
Patrick Mullarky

The Tagge's

On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 09:24:04 -0800, Patrick Mullarky calmly ranted:

She's a beaut, and if prices keep on going up for the next 6 days as they have today, you'll easily get out of her what you have in her. Indeed, better than factory.

Condolences on the downsize.

-- Friends Don't Let Friends Eat Turkey and Drive --

Reply to
Larry Jaques

think I got one two years ago from Karl in Aurora OH. I paid $2k

Reply to
Clark Magnuson