FA: cool (and qute old) phase sequence indicator (for testing three phase power)

here is the link

nice indicator, my guess is pre WW II has binding posts for 115, 230, and

460 VAC, 25 to 60 cycles

I put a link to the patent on the US Patent office web site in the auction - it's interesting how differently patents were written in 1946 from today (I have several ones and they sure read different from the patent for this device)

Reply to
William Noble