FA Many boxlots of small cutting tools

I have listed about a dozen small boxlots of machinists tools tonight on eBay! These all came from working shop that was closed when the owner decided to retire. None are culls or junk so you all have chance to buy some bits at very fair prices. Since the lots are small and USPS gives us generous sized one price Priority Mail boxes you could pobably roll as many as four of these auctions into one shipping charge. I also listed ablut the cleanest lathe I have ever had to sell. It's a 10" EMCO of fairly late vintage. EBay is offering a fixed $.20 charge for most listing today and tomorrow so you should see a major resurgence in interesting stuff by tomorrow night. Leigh at MarMachine

Reply to
CATRUCKMAN

Since I am not always the smartest on the block I forgot to give you a clue as how to find the stuff. Look under auctions by CAtruckman$aol-com Thanks! Leigh

Reply to
CATRUCKMAN

I am interested in your NPT taps and also in countersinks.

If they per chance do not sell, I will be interested in doing a deal at reduced price. Thanks for the heads up on the 20c listing fee.

Ignoramus10329

Hi Leigh

This auction isn't showing up for me. Are you blocking out of U.S. bidders or something?

Pete

Reply to
Pete Snell

Try

$aol-comQQhtZ-1 - Bob Headrick

Reply to
Bob Headrick

I can pretty much assure you there won't be any reduced prices. I started these so low I would rather throw then in the swap meet junk box then pack them carefully if they aren't bid upon. Leigh

Reply to
CATRUCKMAN

Pete You have to go to advanced search and search by seller

Reply to
James P Crombie

Thanks James. I tried all that, and the auction wouldn't show up til I opened an Ebay.com page instead of Ebay.ca. This happens sometimes, and I'm not sure why, as it would sure seem to eliminate a lot of possible buyers right off the bat.........

Pete

Reply to
Pete Snell