One of many, many sim programs...

I found this one to be helpful...it is the only one I could find that lists the G forces at chute deploment...which I am guessing is sort of important
unless you are fond of zippers....
Randy.
http://webalt.markworld.com/webalt.html
Randy, that will undoubtedly come in handy, as I've got a Quest Superbird I setup for a single 24mm engine, G's at ejection are one of those things I just didn't even anticipate...better to find out now, than AFTER launch (lol)...thanks!