New use for Made in China Honda clones

I bet this has one of those pervasive made in China Honda-like engines:

AL

Gas Powered Party Blender

Grab the handlebars and open up the adjustable throttle for the best blender beverages on the block. Powerful 4-stroke, 23cc gas engine revs up a _quart_ of blended icy drinks faster than you can say Easy Rider. Great conversation piece at all gatherings.

  • Stainless steel pitcher detaches for easy pouring and clean up * 36in. telescopic legs adjust for convenient use and compact storage * 4-stroke, 23cc engine * 16in.L x 15in.W x 21in.H.

$249 for a > I bet this has one of those pervasive made in China Honda-like engines: >

Reply to
Louis Ohland

I think it is really cool. And $249.- for a 4-stroke is OK. I'd like to have one, would never need it and know that it is absolute nonsense. That's what makes the fun sometimes. :-)

Nick

Reply to
Nick Müller

Reply to