FA - nice 3 phase 220/440 vacuum pump

this is a nice, itallian made vacuum pump, that requires 220 or 440 3 phase power - you can run it on a static converter (see links on my
web page, or look up yourself) or you can use an inexpensive VFD. It has a TEFC motor so it's perfect for a wood shop or other dusty location, no problems with dust getting into the motor, etc.
I've decided to auction this one because I have another already just like it in my "inventory", and I'm running out of space. Even if you add in $35 to $50 for a VFD, this pump will be a really good deal.
here's the link Rotary Vane Vacuum Pump oilless .6hp 220/440 tested http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemv14907927 Bill
www.wbnoble.com
to contact me, do not reply to this message, instead correct this address and use it
will iam_ b_ No ble at msn daught com ***