fa - nice new right angle drive gear assembly

several folks on the NG have discussed a need for these from time to time - I have two to offer - here's a link so you can see what they are:

are older, but new in box, link to page with specs, etc is on the auction page. If you need two, just email me per below

Reply to
William Noble

are:

they are older, but new in box, link to page with specs, etc is on the

Does the 2M3 indicate metric shafts? The nomenclature doesn't quite match up with what the manufacture show on his web site.

Paul

Reply to
co_farmer

it has metal shafts, and it is "L" not "T" shaped. The colors of the two shafts are different - one has a cadmium color to it, a magnet sticks to both shafts. shaft diameter is 0.625

Reply to
William Noble