Faraday cage?

We traveled in EU this summer and saw payment terminals that worked with proximity payment cards. I haven't seen such card myself but I think it is just like a chip card that uses RFID for communications

Reply to
Przemek Klosowski

Can we see pictures of you modeling the stuff you bought at Fifi's Boutique?

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Only Tawmmy could have come up with that one... You were probably thinking "bondage/leashes", weren't you? Thot so.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Well, I did have a Poodle named Fifi when I was a kid. Great dog and no sissy. Looks can be deceiving.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

I'm not fond of poodles, miniature or otherwise. I was really surprised when I learned they were bred for fighting. Meanass Mutts.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

My brother has a standard. He's all muscle and fluff. My SIL was walking him and a thud-type started giving her a bad time and Oscar tore the guy's sleeve off his leather jacket in one move. They guy's STILL elbows and assholes.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Har! Good for Fluffy! I think you meant "thug-type", dincha?

It's too bad more thugs don't lose limbs for their trouble, y'know?

Reply to
Larry Jaques